Thursday, November 17, 2011

Neverwhere Discussion

 So I was writing a paper (that was due to day ^^;) about my favorite book Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman... I ended up trying to look up pictures of drawings of the Angel Islington (I googled his name cause I wasn't sure I was spelling it right but I was)  and found several pictures of Door and Richard either some kind of play or movie... Richard is always how I depict him to be, somewhat odinary looking, someone you wouldn't look twice at unless you knew him. That kind of simple suit-n-tie guy.
But I'm always shocked by others versions for Door.
Like did no one else picture her as a younger girl?  Dunno why... But every time I see her in pictures or plays she's like this 25 year old gothic chick. It's kind of dissapointing but at the same time makes me happy no one else had my vision of Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment