Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Really?

Soo my 'I'm going to throw all my digital work up here!' was short lived.
My brother decided to head but the computer I was working on in a fit of rage and destroyed the screen. So I have now resorted to traditional work which means I'm not leaving my ink comfort zone. I love coloring, I really do, coloring just doesn't love me. In fact it hates me with an extreme passion but that's a story for a later day.
Just.. Ughhh...
In other news, I've been drawing nothing but Fionna and Cake junk for my convention this weekend...Cause eveeeerbody loves Fionna and Cake. People who don't just sort of blend in with the brick wall and therefore do not count. XD
And I have prints! PRINTS! They're all so lovely, I'm so proud of them... OH AND STICKERS. I have stickers. So cool. XD

And I've been mesmerized by this song since I heard it on the God of War commercial soo enjoy : D


No comments:

Post a Comment